Sunday, 10 June 2012

A special Birthday Card!

This is a multi page card I made for my Bestie for her birthday and This is special coz this is gonna be her last birthday in India  and I just can't believe I have spent my every singe day for 3 years with this amazing girl! I don't have much to say about this card, you take a look yourself and let me know what do you think about it!! Ill be super happy if you leave me a comment! :)


This is a whole new try, Thanks to Juhi for the awesome tutorial this is what I came up with with the help of her tutorial!













Thanks for Visiting!

3 comments:

  1. This is super work Shar.. Love the color combo and the love is pouring out of it .. lucky girl ur bestie...!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget